Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So long, farewell ...

"auf weidersehen, good night.
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight.
So long, farewell, auf weidersehen, adieu.
Adieu, adieu, to yieu, and yieu, and yieu."

I'm saddened to write this post, but it's only fair that I take the time to let you all know that this particular post will be my last here at Her Little Mister. Yes, you read that correctly. We are, in fact, closing up shop and leaving the ever expanding blogosphere. Though this wasn't an easy decision to make, I am 100% certain that it is the right one for me at this time. The slow but inevitable decline in content is due, simply enough, to where I am currently in my hopefully very long life. I've certainly enjoyed my time as a mommy blogger, and hope to return one day in the distant future. I'm so grateful for all of the wonderful people I've met standing atop this platform and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. I plan to continue on twitter and pinterest and I look forward to staying in touch with anyone who wants the same.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to each and every one of you!
"Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye."
Sincerely,
Kate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

All About Her Little Mister